Freespirit Recreation High Country 80" Premium Roof Top Tent
FSR High Country 80" Tri-Layer Roof Top Tent
FSR High Country 80" Premium Overview
**Ships free to your nearest FedEx freight center. Home Delivery costs an additional $200**
Open your door to the world of camping with the High Country Series Premium 80" Roof Top Tent. With a fold-out design that makes room for up to 5 people, this tent stands head and shoulders above the competition.
The unique Tri-layer technology that's is built into the body of the tent helps you stay warm, even in the coldest of temperatures. And the oversized windows offer you epic 360° views of your surroundings while making sure there is good ventilation inside the tent at all times.
Weighing about 180 lbs, This premium roof top tent is designed to fit full-size SUVs, mid-size trucks, and full-size 8" truck beds. Also, thanks to an innovative fold-out design -- FSR High Country 80" is very easy to open and close.
FSR High Country 80" Premium Features
- Large Sleeping Area - High Country 80" is very spacious and can easily accommodate 5 people -- making it perfect for families.
- High-Quality Mattress - The built-in 1.5″ High-Density Foam is a super comfortable mattress -- You will have no trouble sleeping at night.
- Premium Rainfly - To protect you from elements and keep the water from entering your tent during rainfall. High Country 80" comes with a premium rainfly.
- Tri-Layer Body - The body of this tent features a tri-layer technology that will keep you comfortable even during bad weather conditions.
- 360 Degree View - The wide oversized windows are designed and engineered to help you get the most out of your rooftop views.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
FSR High Country 80" Premium Specifications
|Frame||Extruded Aluminum Alloy|
|Tent Flooring||2″ EPE foam|
|Mattress||1.5″ High Density Foam|
|Rainfly Material||210D Rip-Stop Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 3,000mm Polyurethane Coating|
|Tri-Layer Body||3 Layers of 150D Poly-Oxford with 60g/M2 Poly-fil|
|Weight Capacity||750 lbs|
|Sleeping Capacity||3-5 people|
|Dimensions (Closed)||85"L X 52"W X 14"H|
|Dimensions (Open)||80"L X 98"W X 50"H|
FSR High Country 80" Premium Owner's Manual
If you are looking for more information on the installation process or the specifications of the High Country 80" Premium RTT then please check out the owner's manual.