Freespirit Recreation High Country 80" Roof Top Tent
FSR High Country 80" Roof Top Tent
Freespirit Recreation High Country 80" Overview
**Ships free to your nearest FedEx freight center. Home Delivery costs an additional $200**
FSR High Country 80" Roof Top Tent takes roof top tent camping to a whole another level. With a unique fold-out design, it provides ample room for up to 5 people and gear, while remaining low profile when closed on the vehicle.
Like the High Country 80" Premium, This tent also offers oversized windows on all sides. When you open all of them completely, you get a wide 360-degree view of your surroundings. It's perfect for enjoying the morning sunrise.
FSR High Country 80" is also built to handle all types of weather conditions. From heavy winds to heavy rainfall -- no matter what you are facing, this tent is designed to handle it all.
FSR High Country 80" Features
- Easy & Fast Setup - It takes less than 60 seconds to open and close this tent. The process is soo easy that you can do it all on your own.
- Lightweight Construction - High Country 80" only weighs 169 lbs. That's pretty low when you compare it to other large RTTs on the market today.
- 360-degree view - Open all the windows and VOILA! You have an awesome 360-degree view to enjoy the nature around you.
- Aerodynamic - Low profile design allows for wind slicing aerodynamics while creating a sleek, minimalistic look to compliment any car.
- All-Weather Protection - The unique design and the built-in rainfly is more than enough to protect from elements and harsh weather conditions.
- Sleeps 5 People - Large interior space allows you to sleep anywhere from 3-5 people in this tent comfortably.
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
FSR High Country 80" Specifications
|Frame||Extruded Aluminum Alloy|
|Flooring||2″ EPE foam|
|Mattress||1.5″ High Density Foam|
|Rainfly Material||210D Rip-Stop Poly-Oxford with Silver Coating and 2,000mm Polyurethane Coating|
|Body||600D Poly-Oxford body fabric|
|Weight Capacity||750 lbs|
|Sleeping Capacity||4-5 people|
|Dimensions (Closed)||85"L X 52"W X 14"H|
|Dimensions (Open)||80"L X 98"W X 49"H|
FSR High Country 80" Owner's Manual
If you need more information on the installation process or need some tips & tricks for maintenance then check out the owner's manual.