Mercedes Sprinter (2019+) Front Bumper With Bull Bar
Outfit your Mercedes Sprinter Van for your next adventure with Backwoods Adventure Mods’ Nomad Series front bumper. The shell of the Nomad bumper is constructed out of 3/16" 5052 aluminum with an internal 3/16-inch rib system for added reinforcement. The mounting brackets and winch cradle are made with 1/4-inch thick steel. Steel shackle mounts and a 2-inch receiver are integrated into the winch mount giving the Nomad bumper a hybrid design that is lightweight but strong where you need it. Add Rigid or Pathfinder LED lights and recovery gear, essentials, and you’re ready for anything thrown your way in the great outdoors.
Your bumper will ship with included light bar brackets for your bull bar. The light bar brackets that come with the light bar will not fit into our bumper. Please use the light bar brackets that come shipped with the bumper.
- Aluminum construction for weight savings
- Integrated vertical and horizontal gusset system
- Steel mounting structure for strength that includes:
- Winch mount for Warn VR-EVO and Zeon series winches
- Additional wrap-around frame brackets for strength
- 1” thick shackle mounts for ¾” shackles
- 4 square light pockets that accept Pathfinder LED pods.
- Full frontal coverage of the DEF tank
- Exceeds Mercedes airflow requirements
- All bumpers are produced with sensor hole cutouts. Machined sensor cap deletes or housings for factory sensors* are included.
- Bull bar is fabricated to fit a 20" light bar. Backwoods recommends the Pathfinder 20" LED light bar or Rigid 20" E-Pro light bar.
- Weight: 137 lbs.