Toyota Fj Cruiser Prinsu Roof Rack | 2007-2016
2007-2016 Toyota FJ Cruiser Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu FJ Cruiser Roof Rack Overview
This Prinsu roof rack is great if you want a full-length roof rack for your Toyota FJ Cruiser. It's completely modular and adjustable, and it'll fit your FJ Cruiser without any drilling or alterations.
Two laser-cut 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate side rails and ten aluminum crossbars are included with the Prinsu FJ Cruiser roof rack (1 is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). Every crossbar has a t-slot channel at the top for simple hard installation and tying down of your goods.
Because this FJ Cruiser roof rack is completely modular, you may use as many crossbars as you like. If you have a lot of goods, you can utilize all of the crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be enough.
Prinsu FJ Cruiser Roof Rack Features
- Adjustable and modular - The rack can be configured in any way you see fit. You may also select the number of crossbars you want to utilize with the rack.
- Side Rails - Two laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates are included. These side rails reinforce your rack and are made to last a lifetime.
- 10 Aluminum Crossbars - The Prinsu FJ Cruiser roof rack features 9 crossbars for mounting gear and 1 extra crossbar for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top for tying down and firmly attaching your gear.
- Wind Deflector - This increases aerodynamics while also reducing wind noise. (An edge trim is also included to decrease noise.)
- Weight Capacity - The static weight capacity of the Prinsu FJ Cruiser Roof Rack is 600 pounds, while the dynamic weight capacity is 300 pounds. This varies according to the number of crossbars utilized.
- No-drill Installation - There is no need for drilling to install this rack on your FJ Cruiser.
- Designed and Manufactured in the United States of America.
Prinsu FJ Cruiser Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||Toyota FJ Cruiser (2007-2016)|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|
Prinsu FJ Cruiser Roof Rack Installation Manual
If you are looking for detailed information on installing this roof rack on your FJ Cruiser, then check out this installation manual.