Roam Vagabond XL Roof Top Tent
Roam Vagabond XL 4 Person Roof Top Tent
Roam Vagabond XL Overview
Made with Rugged Waterproof PU coated 280g Poly Cotton Ripstop Body Fabric, The Roam Vagabond XL is an RTT that can handle and protect you from all weather conditions. It also includes a 600D rainfly Diamond ripstop to keep the water from entering your tent during heavy rainfall.
With a sleeping capacity of 4 people, Roam Vagabond XL is a very spacious tent. If you want to sleep more than 4 people -- Vagabond XL got you covered there as well. It comes with a built-in annex that is large enough to sleep 1-2 people. The annex comes with a built-in PVC floor and hence it is not uncomfortable to sleep in.
One of the most impressive features of the Roam Vagabond XL is its premium UltraPlush 2.0 mattress which is made with high density 3" foam. Without a doubt, Roam Vagabond XL has one of the most comfortable mattresses when compared to all other top roof top tents on the market today.
Roam Vagabond XL Features
- Sleeps 4 People - Roam Vagabond XL is big enough to sleep four people comfortably.
- Setup in Seconds - Roam Vagabond XL is super fast and easy to set up even though it's big. It can be done in under 1-3 minutes.
- Built for Rough Conditions - Waterproof PU coated 280g poly cotton ripstop body and the Diamond ripstop 600D rainfly will ensure you stay safe and comfortable even in rough weather conditions.
- Super Comfortable Mattress - The in-built 3-inch high-density foam mattress is soo comfortable that it makes your night's sleep in the woods feel like a 5-star hotel.
- Insulated bed base - The base of the bed is insulated with a Diamond Plate to keep you warm during cold winter nights.
- Anti-condensation mat - Prevents moisture build-up underneath the mattress.
- Skylight windows - The rainfly comes in-built with a Skylight Window. It improves ventilation inside the tent and makes it easy for you to gaze at stars.
- Telescopic ladder - the included 7.5' telescopic aluminum ladder is sturdy and makes it easy to get in and out of the tent.
- Boot Bags - Perfect for storing your shoes and slippers.
- Optional Annex - In case you need additional space, You can add an annex to Roam Vagabond XL.
- Durable 720GSM PVC Travel Cover - Keeps your roof top tent safe during the journey.
- Includes a 5 Years Warranty
Roam Vagabond XL Annex Overview
If you want extra sleeping space or a private room for changing clothes, you can add an Annex to your Roam Vagabond XL.
It is made using 600D PU-coated diamond rip stop nylon fabric (Same as the rainfly) and comes with a black, heavy-duty, laminated, 600 GSM PVC floor!
Like the tent, Annex is also fairly simple to set up. Check the video for detailed information on setting up the Annex with Roam Vagabond XL.
Roam Vagabond XL Specifications
|Sleeping Capacity||4 People|
|Body Material||Waterproof PU coated 280g poly cotton ripstop|
|Rainfly Material||Diamond ripstop 600D|
|PVC Cover||Durable 720GSM PVC road cover|
|Mattress||3” High-Density Foam Mattress|
|Frame||1” Internal Aluminum Frame|
|Bed Base||Diamond Plate Insulated|
|Ladder||7.5’ telescopic ladder|
|Shoe Bag||Large Internal Pouch With Two External Storage Pouches|
|Size Closed (Dimensions)||72" x 48" x 12"|
|Size Sleeping (Dimensions)||72” x 96” x 52”|
|Annex Construction||Same durable material as used for rainfly and includes black, heavy-duty, laminated, 600 GSM PVC floor|
Roam Vagabond XL Instructions Manual
If you need detailed information on installing and setting up Roam Vagabond XL on your vehicle, then check out this instructions manual.