Sherpa Teton Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack
2005-2022 Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack by Sherpa Equipment Co
Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Overview
Estimated Lead Time: 9 weeks
If you want a full-length roof rack for your Tacoma Access Cab, the Sherpa Teton Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack is a great choice. It is made of high-quality aluminum and stainless steel hardware and is built to handle all of your excursions like a pro.
Sherpa Teton includes 6 crossbars, 2 side rails, 4 mounting brackets, and 1 fairing with edge trim. It has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a total dynamic load capacity of 300 lbs. This should be sufficient for attaching items such as roof top tents, canoes, storage boxes, mountain bikes, and so on.
All the equipment required for installing the rack on your Tacoma Access Cab is provided with the purchase. Installing this roof rack does require drilling and minor modifications -- we suggest you get professional help to do it.
Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Features
- Durability and Strength - The Sherpa Teton Access Cab roof rack is built to last with aircraft-grade 6061 aluminium and stainless steel hardware.
- Handles and Tie-Down Points - These let you to securely and quickly secure and reach your gear.
- High Weight Capacity - Mounting large objects such as roof top tents, kayaks, paddleboards, and other similar items will be no problem as the rack has a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs and a static weight capacity of 600 lbs.
- Wind fairing - Enhances aerodynamics while decreasing wind noise.
- Water Resistant Design - Rubber seals are used on the rack to keep it dry and rust-free.
- Lifetime Warranty - The Sherpa Teton Access Cab roof rack comes with a lifetime warranty, which means that if anything goes wrong, we will replace it at no cost.
Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2005-2022 Tacoma Access Cab|
|Crossbar Dimensions||1” X 2” X 48”|
|Overall Dimensions||50” X 48-1/2” X 2.5”|
|Overall Weight||35 lbs|
|Dynamic Load Capacity||300 lbs|
|Static Load Capacity||600 lbs|
|Crossbar Finish Options||Black Anodized / Silver Anodized|
|Rack Finish Options||Black Textured Power Coat / Bare Processed Aluminum|
Tacoma Access Cab Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed information on how to install the Sherpa Teton roof rack on your Tacoma Access Cab? Then check out this installation manual.