Prinsu 2nd Gen 2003-2008 Subaru Forester Roof Rack
2003-2008 Subaru Forester Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
2003-2008 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Overview
If you're searching for a full-length roof rack for your 2nd gen Subaru Forester, this Prinsu roof rack is a great option. It's completely modular and adjustable, and it can be installed on your 2003-2008 Subaru Forester without drilling.
This Prinsu 2003-2008 Subaru Forester roof rack comes with two laser-cut side rails made of 1/4′′ 5052 aluminum plate and eight aluminum crossbars (1 crossbar is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). To make it easier to secure your items, all of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top.
Because the rack is completely modular, you can use as many crossbars as you wish. If you have a lot of gear, you may utilize all the eight crossbars; otherwise, 4-5 crossbars may be enough.
2003 -2008 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Features
- Modular Design - Because the rack is flexible and modular, you can arrange it in any way you like. You may also choose how many crossbars you wish to utilize with the rack.
- 2 Robust Side Rails - The two laser-cut side rails are made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates. These side rails provide strength and durability to your rack.
- 8 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack has seven crossbars for mounting gear and one more for installing wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - All crossbars include a t-slot channel on the top for tying down and securely mounting your gear.
- Wind Deflector - This improves aerodynamics while lowering wind noise.
- High Weight Capacity - The static weight capacity of Prinsu's 2003 -2008 Subaru Forester Roof Rack is 600 pounds, while the dynamic weight capacity is 300 pounds.
Drilling Necessary - While installation is required for the rack on your
2nd Gen Subaru Forester, the installation method is still pretty straightforward and can be completed in within an hour or two.
- Made in the United States of America
2003-2008 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||2003-2008 Subaru Forester|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||81 × 9 × 8 in|
2003-2008 Subaru Forester Roof Rack Installation Manual
Looking for detailed instruction on installing this roof rack on your 2nd Gen Subaru Forester? Then check out this installation manual.