Prinsu 1st Gen Tundra Access Cab Roof Rack
2000-2006 1st Gen Tundra Access Cab Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu 1st Gen Tundra Access Cab Rack Overview
Prinsu Tundra Access Roof Rack is one of the best Toyota Tundra Access Cab Racks on the market right now. It is composed of high-quality materials and is strong enough to transport large items such as roof top tents, kayaks, mountain bikes, and so on.
It has two laser-cut side rails, five crossbars, and one extra crossbar for adding a wind deflector/light bar. Because the rack is entirely modular and flexible, you may use as many crossbars as you desire. You can utilize all of the crossbars if you have a lot of gear. Otherwise, 3-4 crossbars may be enough.
Furthermore, all crossbars contain a t-slot channel at the top to allow you to firmly mount gear such as storage boxes and tie-down items such as bags, etc. Simply said, given the price, you can't go wrong with this Prinsu roof rack for your Tundra Access Cab.
Prinsu 1st Gen Tundra Access Cab Rack Features
- Modular & Adjustable Design - The rack can be configured in any way you wish. Furthermore, you have total control over how many crossbars you wish to employ with the roof rack.
- 2 Laser Cut Side Rails - The two included side rails are constructed of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminium plate to give strength and longevity to the rack.
- 6 Aluminum Crossbars - The rack has over 5 crossbars for gear and 1 extra crossbar for adding wind deflectors and lightbars.
- T-slot channels - All of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top to let you attach your gear and tie-down items.
- Wind deflector and noise-reducing edge trim are included - This improves aerodynamics and reduces wind noise when driving at high speeds.
- Great weight capacity - While the weight capacity of the rack varies depending on the number of crossbars used, it has a static weight capacity of 600 lbs and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 lbs on average.
- Easy Installation - While drilling is required for this Tundra Prinsu roof rack, the installation method is still pretty straightforward and can be completed in within an hour or two.
- Made in the USA
Prinsu 1st Gen Tundra Access Cab Rack Specifications
|1st Gen Toyota Tundra Access Cab (2000-2006)
|Side Rails Construction
|3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate
|2″ x 1″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel
|Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars
|1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector
|Static Weight Capacity
|Dynamic Weight Capacity
|66 × 9 × 8 in
Prinsu 1st Gen Tundra Access Cab Rack Installation Manual
Check out this Installation Manual for more details on installing this Prinsu roof rack on your Tundra Access Cab.