Prinsu Tacoma XtraCab Roof Rack
1995-2004 Tacoma XtraCab Roof Rack by Prinsu Designs
Prinsu Tacoma XtraCab Roof Rack Overview
If you want a full-length roof rack for your Tacoma XtraCab, this Prinsu rack is the way to go. It fits all Toyota Tacoma XtraCabs manufactured between 1995 and 2004. Furthermore, it is completely modular and customizable.
This Prinsu Tacoma Double Cab roof rack is made up of two laser cut aluminium plate side rails and five aluminium crossbars (1 crossbar is meant for mounting light bar and wind fairing). To make it easy to attach your items, all of the crossbars include a t-slot channel at the top.
You can use as many crossbars as you like because the rack is totally modular. If you have a lot of gear, you can utilize all of the crossbars; otherwise, 2-3 crossbars might be enough.
Prinsu Tacoma XtraCab Roof Rack Features
- Modular Design - Because the rack is adjustable and modular, you can arrange it and choose the number of crossbars you want to use with the rack.
- Side Rails - Laser-cut side rails made of 3/16′′ 5052 aluminum plates are extremely robust and add strength to the rack.
- 5 Aluminum Crossbars - There are five aluminum crossbars on the rack, four for mounting gear and one for wind deflectors and light bars.
- T-slot channels - A t-slot channel is situated on the top of each crossbar to facilitate tying down and securing your load easier.
- Wind Deflector - Improves aerodynamics while reducing wind noise.
- Weight Capacity - The Prinsu Tacoma Double XtraCab Roof Rack has a static weight capacity of 600 pounds and a dynamic weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Simple Installation - Even though installing this roof rack does require drilling; It is still fairly simple to do.
- Designed and manufactured in the United States of America
Prinsu Tacoma XtraCab Roof Rack Specifications
|Made for||1995-2004 Tacoma XtraCab|
|Side Rails||2 laser cut side rails|
|Side Rails Construction||3/16″ 5052 aluminum plate|
|Crossbars Construction||1″ x 2″ aluminum extrusion with T-slot channel|
|Crossbar Finish||Black powder coat with black anodized crossbars|
|Wind Deflector||1/8″ 5052 aluminum plate wind deflector|
|Static Weight Capacity||600 lbs|
|Dynamic Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Dimensions||80 × 8 × 8 in|