Overland Pros Wraptor 4k Free Standing 270 Degree Awning
Wraptor 4K Free Standing Vehicle 270 Degree Awning By Overland Pros
Overland Pros Wraptor 4k Overview
If you are looking for the best no-legs awning for SUVs then Wraptor 4k is the perfect awning for you. Wraptor 4k is a smaller version of the Wraptor 6k and both of them are constructed with the same materials. Let's look at all the great features Wraptor 4k comes with.
Bbuilt with a strong 280G ripstop canvas, Wraptor 4K is designed to provide you shade and protect you from elements no matter how rough the weather condition is. Also, the canvas of this awning is completely waterproof.
Wraptor 4k also has an option for you to add lightweight waterproof 200D polyester walls to it and turn it into a spacious private room. One awesome thing about the Wraptor 4K is that it is super easy to set up. You can set it up all on your own in under 1 minute.
When it comes to mounting, Wraptor 4K has 2 options: Driver Side Mounting and Passenger Side Mounting. Pick the one that suits you the best.
Overland Pros Wraptor 4k Awning Features
- Multiple Mounting Options - Available for both driver side and passenger side.
- Robust Body Construction - Made with 280gsm poly cotton ripstop waterproof canvas designed to withstand any weather you find yourself in.
- Option to add walls - You can turn your Wraptor 4k Awning into a private room by adding 200 Denier walls to it.
- All-Weather Protection - Wraptor 4k can be used even in windy and rainy conditions.
- Includes rigid support poles and guy lines
Free onX Maps Subscription
A Free 3 months subscription to onX Off-Road Maps is included with your order. Below are some of the top features of onX maps:
- Tons of Off-Road Trails - You can find thousands of trails for Overlanding, SxS, 4×4, ATV, dirt bike, and snowmobiles across the nation.
- Save Maps for Offline Use - Heading somewhere remote? You can Save maps to your phone or tablet, including all interactive land and trail data.
- Track, Save, and Share Trips - Easily track your trips, including location, distance, speed, and elevation with Go and Track’s GPS capabilities.
Overland Pros Wraptor 4K Wall Set
Wraptor 4k has an option for you to add a wall set to it and turn it into a proper private room which you can use as an extra sleeping space.
The walls cover all six sides of the awning (4 outer sides + 2 walls run along the side and back of your vehicle). They are super easy to install; a large velcro strip is provided to attach it to the top of the awning, and they can also be connected between the support poles to create a complete enclosure.
One of the wall panels comes with a door to make it easy for you to go in and out. It also comes with an insect mesh to keep mosquitoes out at night.
As for the wall set fabric, It is made using waterproof 200D polyester to ensure there won't be any leaks during heavy rainfall. Plus, like the awning, the wall set also comes with a handy storage bag to keep them in when traveling.
Overland Pros Wraptor 4k Specifications
|Made with 280gsm poly cotton ripstop waterproof canvas
|Available in both left and driver side versions
|Walls Construction (Optional)
|200 Denier walls
|Included Rigid support poles, Guy lines
|Rigid outer frame poles for enhanced rigidity in rain and wind
|1200gsm PVC cover with YKK zipper
|86" × 9" × 9"
Overland Pros Wraptor 4k FAQ
Does it fit on any roof racks?
Wraptor 4K is designed in such a way that you won't have any problems installing it on most aftermarket and factory roof racks.
Does this awning mount on both sides of my vehicle?
Wraptor 4k comes in 2 mounting options: Passenger Side and Driver side. You can select the one that suits you the best.
How much area does it cover?
Wraptor 4K offers 80 sq/ft of coverage.
Does it come with a warranty?
It includes a 12-month warranty. You can find more about it below.
Overland Pros Wraptor 4K Awning Warranty
Wraptor 4K comes warranted for a period of one year from the date of purchase to the original purchaser. Few things that are not covered under warranty are:
- Any costs associated with the installation of Wraptor 4K.
- Damage due to wind abuse.
If you need more information on the warranty, please feel free to contact us.